The end of the year is almost there so I guess it's time for a little recap of what I've been able to accomplish since September !
My list changed a bit during all this time but this one is my original one.
(and I promise it's the very last time you'll see some of these projects)
1. Finish Green and Brown Supernova - DONE (Sept 28th)
2. Finish Out to Sea quilt (need to piece the top) - DONE (Nov 20th)
3. Finish Do. Good. Stitches quilt (need to bind it) - DONE
4. Make my sister a quilt and maybe a bag - I made the bag. I ran out of fabric to finish the quilt so I'm currently waiting. I told her she's have it before the beginning of the new semester January 7th.
5. Make my grandmother a quilt for Chistmas - Done (will take pictures tomorrow)
6. Make my mother pillows to match one of her quilts - Not done. Will work on this today maybe.
7. Make Tiffany's pillow (I didn't forget you !) - Done (Nov. 15th) (you can see the pictures on her blog)
8. Make my boyfriend a quilt - Not done and I asked him if he'd be happy if I made him a quilt and he said that since there are already a few here, it wouldn't be that special. SO I'm not going to make him a quilt.
9. Make our bed a quilt with La Dee Da - That's something I decided to remove from the list as I went because I realised it was one of my goals for the new year.. that this list was to help me finish all thoses things that needs to be done before I can work on a quilt for my bed.
10. Catch up with the only QAL I'm in. I haven't even made one single block and it's been 9 weeks already. - Not done and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Maybe next year ?
11. I don't know if it counts but I will need to make two things for two swaps before christmas - DONE
And here's a mosaic of everything I made that wasn't on my original list :
All in all, I'm very happy with all I've done ! Even if I wasn't able to accomplish everthing I wanted, I still made a lot in a short time.
A big thank you to Kelsey for keeping me motivated all the way :)