**Warning, very long post here !**
Hi everyone ! Missed me ?
(actually, it's still tuesday night for me right now but I know that if I don't do this right this minute, I won't tomorrow and I want to so there you go.)
I think that I'm going to take that 100 Day Hustle list I made the other day and see what I did for (maybe) every wednesday to come before Christmas. So here's what I've been working on recently. If you follow me on Flickr, you've seen it all but if you don't there you go (ok I actually remembered that I already blogged about this.. how bad is that ?) :
1. Finish Green and Brown Supernova. ~ DONE !
2. Finish Out to Sea quilt (need to piece the top) ~ no progress :( but soon.
3. Finish Elizabeth's quilt (need to piece the top) ~ no progress either.
4. Finish Do. Good. Stitches quilt (need to bind it) ~ DONE !
5. Make my sister a quilt and maybe a bag (to thank her for being so
patient with me because she's been waiting for that quilt for a long
6. Make my grandmother a quilt for Chistmas ~ I ordered fabric a few days ago. My inspiration for the quilt is this one. I love the randomness of it and HST are pretty simple. I was also inspired by this picture for the colors (minus the blue and brown). She wanted warm colors so I think that will work just fine :) Hopefully, my fabric will be here soon but since I ordered it with fabric.com, we never know !
7. Make my mother pillows to match one of her quilts
8. Make Tiffany's pillow (I didn't forget you !) ~ I've got the green light to make whatever I want and I'm actually really excited because as much as I like the kaleidoscope pillow I made for the last round of PTS, I'm glad I get to make something completely different ! And I decided to give myself a deadline otherwise I could still be making them next year so I want to finish them before the end of October. Is that ok with you Tiff ?
9. Pillow for PTS ~ Made part of the top (it still needs a border) and my partner seem to like it so I'll go ahead :) If she hadn't, I could have sent it to another swap partner that also liked it a lot..
Any idea on how to quilt this ? I have no clue what I'm gonna do...
10. Pillow for MSM Swap ~ Started tonight and I love it. It actually makes me like FMF a bit more!
11. Bee blocks for October/November/December
12. Make my boyfriend a quilt
13. Make our bed a quilt with La Dee Da
14. Catch up with the only QAL I'm in. I haven't even made one single block and it's been 9 weeks already.
So that's about it for now, I think. Oh yeah, I'm totally going to boycott all the blogs I'm reading and Flickr and Pinterest until Sewing Summit is over because I so wish I could be there !!